Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's a fine time for a reunion

...with my blog, that is. I suppose. :]

I've got lots to talk about, so, being a professional spaghetti brain, I of course sporadically think of these things I would want to write about whilst walking down the street or eating yogurt or hanging upside down from monkey bars, then forget about them, then remember them more vividly than ever, then possibly write it down on a sticky note that isn't sticky, then lose that note, then type it on Microsoft Word, then go have a really hectic, wonderful time and not have time to write about it, then get really tired and put it off until tomorrow a la Scarlett O'Hara.

...Meaning, I've taken a hiatus, which has meant I've had quite a summer since we've last talked. Lots of great times.

So we'll talk later, okay? We'll catch up. Give me a call.
Life is too delicious to live it vicariously.

No comments:

Post a Comment