I have Blogger's Block.
I knew it had to hit eventually. But hey!
I'll just write about pointless things until worthwhile
things show up! Interestingly, I'm on summer vacation now,
which is the time that I'd said I'd be much more
able to write blog posts of note. Back in the school year,
I did as much as possible, but it was always when I was
supposed to be doing something else. So I apologize simply
because I feel bad for my poor Blogger account suffering due
to my somewhat-recent hiatus. I'm strange. The spaghetti is
more mushy right now. I'm sure that if I think really hard
(or maybe if I don't think at all)I'll have lots and lots of
spaghetti to share with my multitudes of readers.
Hah! Anyway, I suppose I'll update you...
1. School. is. finally. done! I really was not the biggest fan of
this year- at least the school portion. Outside school was pretty
good. And I don't mind hard work and working hard at all - it was
just non-stop. I'm really looking forward to next year, though!
2. My best friends graduated - which is bittersweet :/
They're all so amazing and so I congratulate them, but
I will miss them all terribly.
3. I might possibly hopefully have a job. Hoorah!
4. I've been watching lots of great movies I suppose I could write
about later on. My sister's been doing that faithfully ever
since she came home: check it out here!
5. I have plenty of boring little things that people might
often blog about but that is what a diary is for, I think,
or Twitter, which I think is sort of stupid, or Facebook,
and so I will refrain.
SUCH AS this: let's talk about Facebook. More specifically,
those RIDICULOUS Facebook quizzes. Yes, I've always thought
and still think they're absurd. (Also those surveys...)
However, I've done a few now that it's summer, I'm ashamed
to say. I suppose what annoys me most, though, besides the
fact that obviously, they're rigged, is when people always
publish their results onto the homepage- even if they're
completely embarrassing quizzes! (Let me tell you, there are
some pretty bad ones out there. I just don't understand why a)
you would take them, and b) why you'd want people to know you
are.) Anyway, I've taken a few that interest me. If the results
are in fact, *gasp!* true, according to Facebook I...
-am Hispanic (my "true ethnicity")
-am Swedish (my "true nationality")
-am British (my "Euro-persona")
-should live in Paris or Japan (two different quizzes)
-am Mia Farrow ("vintage beauty")
-am Audrey Hepburn ("classic actress")
-am Jasmine ("Disney princess")
-am Jane Eyre ("literary heroine")
-will be played by Angelina Jolie (in the the movie of my life)
-am a lyrical dancer ("Which type of dance are you?")
-belong in the 60s ("Which decade most suits your personality?")
I actually agreed with most of the descriptions, surprisingly.
I got British and Angelina Jolie solidly; I took those quizzes
several times with different answers and they didn't change.
However, I don't really know what the difference is between
the first three quizzes I listed. And I was quite
happy to get Audrey Hepburn as a result. :)
So there, isn't that spectacularly exciting?
I think yes.
I can't believe I resorted to talking about Facebook quizzes.
This post was a fail. Possibly an epil fail.
I suppose the underlying goal was to let you know...
I'm here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment